We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Professionally Founded in 2015
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Quicken Bring to Life crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified San Antonio Tree Service Experts
Serving San Antonio County Professionally Qualified Tree Services Founded in 2015
JC’s Trees & More is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in San Antonio & Bexar County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
Quicken Bring To Life Tree Service in San Antonio. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified San Antonio Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Tree Expert in San Antonio is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Tree Expert San Antonio for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal San Antonio Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal San Antonio methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in San Antonio, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Tree Care San Antonio Tree Service
Whether it is removing a diseased branch or thinning the crown to retain a compact shape, tree pruning is essential in many situations. It keeps the tree healthy while also maintaining its aesthetics. While it is beneficial, such is the case only when it is done right! When the time comes that you need pruning in San Antonio, you can rely on our expertise!
We handle all types of pruning, including the following:
- Crown Thinning: This is done to maintain even spacing of the lateral branches and get rid of those that cross other branches. It improves air circulation and minimizes the density of the canopy.
- Crown Raising: It elevates the crown of the tree to provide higher ground clearance. It removes up to 1/3 of the bottom branches of the tree to give way to pedestrians. This will eliminate low-lying branches where your head can bump under the tree.
- Crown Reduction: When branches obstruct other structures, such as houses and lights, this type of pruning is necessary. It cuts the branch tips to reduce the height and width of the canopy.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in San Antonio Providers
San Antonio Tree Pruning Service
Pruning is the most common procedure for tree care and maintenance. Despite its popularity, it is often misunderstood, with many people assuming that it is the same as tree trimming. Worse, a lot are over-confident, thinking that they can do it on their own! Truth is, pruning requires meticulous techniques and state-of-the-art tools. This is not a simple DIY task! If you are looking for experts, we got you covered!
From proper timing to using the right tools, pruning is not as straightforward as it seems. More than being unsafe, it also makes the tree vulnerable. Poor nutrition and property damage are also common problems. Do not risk your safety and the health of the tree! Let the pros do the job for you!
1Tree Pruning Tips
Pruning a tree in San Antonio requires a comprehensive approach that starts with a thorough assessment. It follows a rigorous process that must be executed only by experienced and licensed professionals. To ensure proper pruning, below are the most important tips and tricks.
- Use sanitized equipment. Whether it is shears or chainsaws, among other tools, sanitizing with isopropyl alcohol is a must before pruning. Wiping a disinfectant or dipping the blades in alcohol will minimize the chances of spreading pathogens that can harm the tree.
- Choose the right time. It is best to prune a tree in the winter or early spring. These are the times when the tree is less vulnerable to damage. If you prune when it is too hot, there is a higher chance that the tree will be infected. Also, exposed parts may not recover quickly when the weather is too harsh.
- Assess the condition and choose the right pruning methods. This can include crown reduction, crown raising, or crown thinning. The right choice will depend on the intention and condition of the tree. It requires careful consideration of the health and biology of the tree, especially the old ones, which are more susceptible to damage.
Stay safe and sound. This is why you should leave it to the pros. A lot of trees are tall and branches are heavy, which makes pruning challenging. Handling pruning tools is also not straightforward. A lot of injuries have been reported in the past because of failed pruning. Do not be one of the victims!
2Preventative Tree Pruning
Act before it is too late! Do not wait for the problems to be evident before you consider pruning a tree. From the first signs of damage and pest infestations, get in touch with our team. We will assess the problem and recommend the necessary solution. Often, this will include pruning a tree to prevent the problem from spreading. Spare yourself from the headache! Allow our experts to assess the situation and determine if it warrants tree pruning!